The Orange Tree Theatre is at:
1 Clarence Street, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2SA
Approximately 150 yards from Richmond Station
- National Rail – 20 mins from London Waterloo
- District Line
- Numbers 65, 190, 371, 391, 419, 490, 493, R68, R70, H22, H37, and N22 (night bus) all stop at Richmond Station.
- 33 and 337 also stop in central Richmond.
Secure bike storage facilities near the theatre at the corner of Church Road and Kew Road, and at Richmond Station.
- Pay and display parking is available nearby.
- Old Deer Park (off the A316) and about 0.4miles from the theatre.
- Click here for more information about parking in Richmond. Free after 6.30pm.
- There is also an NCP car park at Richmond Station (about one minute from the theatre).
- Limited free street parking nearby is available after 6.30pm.