We are looking to expand our list of Casual Technicians for our 2023/24 Season. We are interested in technicians with experience in the following areas as well as multi skilled technicians who can work across areas.
- To support the in-house team with set fit-ups
- Experience with power tool use
- Reasonable carpentry skills
- Manual Handling
- LX Rigging & Focusing
- Good understanding of rigging procedures and working at height including safe tower and ladder use
- To lead a small team on LX rigging and focusing.
- ETC ION Programming of generic and Inteligent fixtures
- Good understanding of DMX, LED & Pixel tape drivers
- Sound rigging, cabling and patching
- Experience in patching & setting up digital sound desks (Yamaha 01V 96i an advantage)
- Qlab set-up
- Occasional live mixing of radio mics and instruments for one off events
Duty Technicians (in-house training provided)
- Basic LX programming for one-off events
- Basic radio mic use for speaking events
- Leasing with the artists on the day
- Running the LX and sound for the event
If you are interested in joining our list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Casual Techs in the subject line and a brief paragraph about the roles you are interested in and attach either a CV or further details of your experience.
If you would like this information in another format, please contact Sarah Murray at email@example.com